Thursday, July 24, 2008

E3-2

Okay, so as Brendan Fraser would say, here we go again. One thing before I start though, I could bring up R2, GoW2, GoW3, Fable 2, and Fallout 3 here, but I'm not gonna do that. I'm not gonna bring up R2, GoW2, GoW3, Fable 2, and Fallout 3 because if you followed E3 at all, those were probably the biggest games this year so you already know about 'em. I'm gonna go at least a notch or two down and find some of the smaller games I want to play, at least until I get to LBP.

Madworld

The first public showing of Madworld was at GDC this year, and there wasn't any new info at E3 from what I can tell, but there was a new video. The premise sounds pretty cheesy; a group called The Organization takes over a city and holds a life or death contest in the streets. The gameplay looks pretty fun, assuming the wii gestures aren't overused.



Crysis Warhead

At the other end of the visual spectrum is Crysis Warhead. Kind of a standalone expansion pack, it looks like it allows for the developers to put in what didn't make the cut for the original Crysis. In any case, they're apparently advertising it as "Crysis: The Lost Levels" and that sounds pretty good to me.



Little Big Planet

Alright, so Little Big Planet may not be a smaller game out there on the show floor, but I want to give Little Big Planet this years spore award for still not being out and looking awesome last year. Enemies have been shown this year, as well as how to make them. Also there was music management, which they thankfully are going to include. I don't have much to say about this game really, other than I still want to play it.

No comments: