Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dream Log - 1

It was last year during the Catering class that I saw a classmate open up a big notebook filled with random writing. I asked him what it was and he said he writes down his dreams everytime he remembers them. I thought about it for a while and I feel now is a good time to write down some of my own because they often time raise the WTF flag.

August 13th - I remember playing guitar for The Cult except Bono was the lead vocals. LOL. I remember playing in front of a whole bunch of people but there was a table with a few asian ladies that couldn't get enough of my guitar playing. I remember playing She Sells Sanctuary (which in turn caused me to listen to that song multiple times that day.) We were rocking out pretty good, although at the end of the song, I played the acoustic outro to Time in Malta's "The Wayfarer" (one of my favorite songs of all time) in front of these ladies, thats all I remember.

Good times :D

No comments: